- Community Center
Memberships & Fees
Annual Fitness Center Membership/30-Day Membership/Daily Admission
Use of the Fitness Center, Track and Gym is available to Cleveland Heights resident adults and students (through high school) who live within the boundaries of the Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District, or are employed within the boundaries of Cleveland Heights, including their families (must present recent pay stub).
Cleveland Heights residents have the following three options:
- Pay $6.00 per day to use the Fitness Center,
- Purchase an annual Fitness Center membership (see below), good for one year from the date of purchase for unlimited usage of the Fitness Center.
- Purchase a 30-day unlimited Fitness Center membership.
|Cleveland Heights Resident||One-Year Membership
|Youth - K to age 11
|Youth - age 11 through High School
|Young Adult - age 18 to 24
|Adult - age 25 to 59
|Senior Adult - age 60 +
Adult non-residents 18 and over who:
- Live within the boundaries of the CH-UH School District OR
- Have children in the Community Center Ice Programs OR
- Are employed within the boundaries of Cleveland Heights (must bring a recent pay stub).
|Youth - K to age 11 *
|Student - age 12 through High School
|Young Adult (18-24)
Where to Purchase Memberships
Fitness Center memberships and Ice memberships may be obtained at the Cleveland Heights Community Center (One Monticello Boulevard at Mayfield Road). Call 216-691-7373 for days and times.