- Ice Rinks
The North Rink is scheduled to open with a limited schedule beginning June 1. Thank you.
See a list of fees for the ice skating rink in Cleveland Heights.
See a list of resources on how to learn how to skate.
See resources for figure skating in Cleveland Heights
See information about Ice Hockey in Cleveland
Interested skaters should email Barb Rosenbaum: email@example.com
Lindsay's Law (Senate Bill 252) is named for national heart health advocate and former Miss Ohio Lindsay Davis who suffers from a heart condition and has since dedicated her career to raising awareness of this potentially fatal condition. This page provides further information and useful links related to sudden cardiac arrest.
Ohio's Return-to-Play Law went into effect on April 26, 2013.
The Community Center's two ice rinks enable us to offer the following programs:
- Adaptive Skating
- Adult Hockey Clinics
- Adult Public Skating Sessions
- Birthday Party Packages
- Figure Skating (The Pavilion Skating Club) Freestyle and Dance - on-ice and off-ice programs
- Ice Hockey for Youth (Eastside Tigers Travel), Tot Hockey and Learn-to-Play Hockey (ages 3 & up).
- Learn-to-Skate lessons, Wednesday evenings and on weekends
- Learn-to-Skate lessons offered two days a week for home-school students and preschoolers
- Men's and Women's Hockey League
- Private Ice Rentals & Field Trip Opportunities
- Public Skating Sessions
- Short Track Speedskating (Cleveland Heights Speedskating Club)
- Special events, including but not limited to:
- Youth & High School Hockey Tournament
- Speedskating Meets
- High School & Collegiate Hockey Games
- Annual Noon Year's Eve
- Try Hockey Free Day
- Skating Exhibitions
- And More!